Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Desktop Wallpapers

Last time I was home I noticed my Dad had pictures of Addison as his wallpaper on his computer, they were just standard pictures. So I thought I would crank it up a notch for him and make him some real wallpapers of Addison. There is normal aspect ratio versions for standard screens, or widescreen versions for all of you living on the cutting edge. *smile* Thanks Clint and Alissa for the adorable grass skirt that made for a great photo for the wallpaper. I have these at work and the ladies just go crazy over the picts, they can't get enough of the tiny coconut shells, they are like the size of silver dollars. Enjoy

1 comment:

Candi said...

Hey Brock and heather. This is Candi. I just came back to billings and would love to get together with you sometime so I can meet heather and addison... Brock have you even met Caleb? It has been forever since I have seen you. Anyway, my email is candi1008@gmail.com I'd love to hear from you.