Monday, June 11, 2007

1 week and 3 days

Addison is 1 week and 3 days old today. where does the time go? it seems like yesterday we were just leaving the hospital. she is such a blessing. even when i don't get any sleep or i think i have changed the last diaper i can, she still makes me smile everytime i look at her. and let me tell you...i have changed more diapers than i can count in the last week. sometimes i change it and two seconds later it is full again. on saturday i even got pooped on. i was changing her and in the middle of it, she farted....and it scared me cause this gust of air shot on my hand. i jerked my hand back and we just laughed about it, but then when i went in again, it wasn't air that got me....she pooped on my hand! it was gross, but oh so funny!!! :) thank you Jesus for blessing us with this beautiful child.

No comments: